Steve Dainard speaks with Darcy Richardson, a sales associate of 2 years with Revel Realty in Niagara Falls. She started off as a Chartered Accountant, but found that real estate was a great career that let her help people and still make use of her skills as an accountant.
Darcy and Steve talk about what Darcy has learned starting her career in real estate, what marketing techniques are working for her, and the current status of the Niagara Real Estate market.
- It’s great to be able to help someone in a stressful and hectic situation.
- There’s a lot of times in the Niagara market where someone has to move quickly.
- Look at each client as a person, not a transaction.
- I’ve added ‘just sold cards’ to my marketing strategy.
- What was your biggest challenge when you got started working in real estate?
- Finding my first client. Once you get the ball rolling it gets easier.
- If you’re willing to put the hours in, and work hard you will succeed as a real estate professional.
- I make use of Facebook and Instagram for all my listings.
- Multiple offers are a reality in the Niagara market.
- Over the past 6 weeks, I’ve seen a little bit of a wave effect going on. One week things are busy, the next things are slower.
#Newlisting #Welland #Business 607 King Street, Welland | $89,900 | Nice and tidy business opportunity! Be your own boss, set your own hours, and enter the lucrative hospitality industry! Popular Greek restaurant in Welland, Johnny’s Place, is a turnkey operation with an established menu, staff, and location.
Call me today to book your own private showing!? (905) 321-6292
#listwithdarcy #thebarryteam #revel #jointheREVELution #greekfood
Posted by Darcy Richardson, CPA, CA Broker Revel Realty Inc., Brokerage on Friday, June 30, 2017
Contact Darcy Richardson